Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

New to blogging...but here goes!

Baby Bronson, whom we fondly call "Blueberry," is well on his/her way these days!! In our 11th week now, the books say BB is the size of a lime....yikes! That certainly made me a little nauseous because just a few weeks ago we were only the size of a blueberry.

Each week we continue to be fascinated with the miracle of pregnancy and what a blessing God has in store for our family.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I found your blog on Facebook of course. Gabe and I were so excited to hear the news. I am so glad you are blogging about it. You to are going to be amazing parents!
    Mikaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know how to spell. You two...

    ReplyDelete