Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Monday, January 11, 2010

The miracle maternity gadget - THE RUBBER BAND

My dear friend Mary Kempton told me how great a rubber band can be when you're not ready to face maternity pants, but boy! she wasn't kidding. After using one all weekend long with my skinny jeans, I thought it would only be the jeans not fitting....because after all, they are called "skinny jeans." But no! Today, I think I can officially say I have graduated to the all pants require a rubber band stage. Kind of fun....kind of freaky! Next, comes the belly band which sounds very scary and unattractive! :)

2 comments:

  1. Just wait until you graduate from the belly band too! I'm in full-fledged maternity pants...let me tell you, HOT STUFF. I'm glad we're in this together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so I'm on Paul's computer and don't know how to do this...that was from Mary Kempton...I'm sure you knew that. :o)

    ReplyDelete