Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Monday, January 11, 2010

A moment(s) with my husband

So....we found out we were pregnant and were freaked, excited, overwhelmed, happy, scared....very emotional! And we wanted to share it with everyone, but we decided it would be best to wait until our first doctor visit which was December 29, 2009.

It was a wonderful secret that Adam and I shared! Such a special time when you really feel the bond of your marriage grow stronger.

On a funnier note...it kind of felt like being in a Sue Surprise skit by Saturday Night Live's Kristen Wiig, where you are just about to pop to share the news!

But, because we were being quiet, Adam took the time to find ways for us to celebrate. My FAVORITE has been and continues to be his serenading of "You're Having My Baby." We are Glee fanatics, the show about a high school glee club, and in the story there is a couple that gets pregnant, and of course, the boyfriend sings to his lovely mom-to-be. Please, please, please watch the video clip because it makes it all that much more hysterical and enjoyable. And....as cheesy as it is, I love it! It always makes me smile. Thank you, Adam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment