Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hello Second Trimester!


Wow! Today marks the end of our first trimester and the beginning of the second trimester. Congratulations, little Blueberry, you have graduated to a new stage! Adam and I are already beaming with pride at your accomplishments!

According to the experts, BB is somewhere between the size of a large plum and a peach, measuring 2-3 inches from crown to rump. All of the major organs are formed and are maturing. Our head is about the same size as our body, but that will change as BB grows (unless we have a "Person" head which is huge!). Our arms and legs are flailing a lot, though mom cannot feel it just yet.

Mom is still a little nauseous, fatigued, and constantly starving. Sleep is great and heavy on the wild and bizarre dreams, although it is interrupted by numerous bathroom trips. There is a slight rise between my hips...even when I lie down, which is the true test to see if you are showing. So exciting!!

Dad is perfect, perfect, perfect! From multiple chick filet runs to toast in bed on morning sickness days to just holding me when I am overwhelmed, I could not ask for a better partner through this.

Adam and I have always been close to each other and supportive of each other, but I never knew this level of affection and love could exist.

What a miracle this process is!

No comments:

Post a Comment