Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Belly bands: ummm...what?


Well....they certainly aren't sexy! But, oh my! They really offer a lovely amount of comfort and support!

It works not only to add support for your growing tummy, but it also conceals unbuttoned/unzipped pants, allowing you to remain in your regular britches for a little longer. Depending on how long your top is, they typically peek out underneath. So, if you are feeling sassy, I found a website that has all sorts of fashionable options (and a few tacky ones, too)!

There are a few brands out there, but a friend advised me to go with the BellaBand available for only $16.99 at Target. A white one and a black one...what more could I want!?

I wore my new belly band this week while teaching, and in the standing or sitting position, it was great! However, it does tend to roll up if you are doing a lot of squatting and/or picking up things off of the floor. Not a perfect product, but I am not sure how they could make it work much better. I would give it a B rating. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment