Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Online Baby Pool!


Today, we enter the month of July, and time is running out on the baby pool voting. Obviously, Anders is a boy so if you already voted that then you are ahead of the game.

There will be a prize for closest guess to delivery date, time, weight, and length. I will give you a hint....Anders will be a July baby (no longer August 3 due date) because we have an inducement date of July 29. If you have a vote already placed for after that day, feel free to change your vote soon. We will freeze all votes (if my pregnancy brain doesn't make me forget) probably mid month.

And, just a note to the person who does win...you will get a prize, but it might not be super quick in reaching you. :) Thanks to Danielle Herman who was so patient with me. She won the prize for choosing that Anders would be a boy....it only took like three months for me to send something!

Best of luck!! We are excited to see what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment