Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Petit four....mmmm!!


Heaven help me...I am developing a sweet tooth! And, I can usually fight off those cravings by simply drinking a glass of milk, but not tonight. 9:00 p.m. and I could hear the petit fours from Central Market calling my name. Am I ashamed? Oh no...definitely not. Am I worried about my weigh-in tomorrow at my doctor's appointment? Ummmm....maybe. But again, it was totally worth it! :) And just in case my craving hits again tomorrow night, I bought a second one (that is if the poor piece of cake survives the next 24 hours....I cannot be held responsible at the moment). Hee hee! Yum!

1 comment:

  1. I'll take the chocolate one's since you don't eat chocolate! Yum!!!!

    ReplyDelete