Blueberry Bronson Prediction Game

We Are Expecting! Due Date Is August 3, 2010!

Tune in to see how Baby Bronson is developing and the challenges and joys that Adam and I face.

Monday, February 1, 2010

What happened to my belly button?!?

As a child, I was always fascinated by unique features in my friends: dimples, braces, glasses, freckles, and "out-y" belly buttons, to name just a few. Particularly "out-y" belly buttons...they are so funny looking, not to mention so very different from my own which can categorized as a definite "in-y."

Well, last night I decided to treat myself to a warm bubble bath before climbing into bed, and I noticed something peculiar...I could see the floor of my belly button. That seemed odd. And not only that, my belly button was a lot larger than I previously remembered. It freaked me out so I called Adam in for confirmation that I wasn't crazy. Oh no! I wasn't. He just laughed at me as he usually does when weird things are happening.

Feeling sick? Feeling tired? Feeling bloated? These announcements are usually followed by snickering somewhere in another other room where Adam is actually beaming with a Chris Farley "That is Awesome!" type of a grin because I am experiencing the side effects of pregnancy...both good and bad.

But, back to the belly button thing. Someone asked me just the other day if my belly button had changed shape yet, to which I brushed off by saying, "ummm...no...I've never heard of that." Hmmmmm....guess they were on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment